HOW DOES INTERNET WORKS, We all believe the internet as in the Instagram post, emails, and YouTube videos but how do we get access to these things and how does the internet make it work for us? And how can these things benefit us in the future?.
In the late 90’s and early 2000’s most of the people around the globe weren’t familiar with the term internet it was a real hot topic back then. People were like hey man, do you I can text with my computer? Look that possible. There were interviews of Bill Gates explaining, internet to the media and stuff like that. Now the internet is the main thing of our lives all of our vital functions happens through it such as bills, job applications, college letters or your daily life tweet.
HOW DOES INTERNET WORKS FOR US?
I can explain to you the basics of internetworking:-
Suppose you sent your friend an image of you via email so these are the steps that usually going to happen
- First, the image is cut off in different parts
- Each part gets a binary code which us in “1” and “0”
- These numbers are called bits but 8 of them combined together are called one byte
- These bytes are in numerous numbers so, these bytes transfer to your router by radio waves
- Each but has a specific frequency that makes itself to move towards the receiver
- When the router receives the radio signals, it uses cable wires to transfer that same message towards your internet service provider. By cable wires.
- These cable wires when arriving towards your ISP then travels towards the second one the one which your friend is connected to and then towards his/her router and back into their phones
So this commonly happens to people who live in the same area but what happens if we want to send information to another part of the world?
BACKBONE OF THE INTERNET
The main backboard of the internet is the large scale units that use submarines and underwater cable fibers to transfer information. TOP companies like SUB COM use light way cables to connect to the world these cables have a strong infrastructure but are really delicate. Large fishes such as sharks and human activities such as anchor dropping on these wires can affect internet activity.
READ MORE: Application of technology in everyday life
INTERNET ACCESS THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH LOW POPULATED AREAS
The Internet is an expensive gift that is given to mankind. The mankind bit most of them aren’t blessed with it the problem is that in low populated areas, the Monthly costs are higher than monthly revenue. That’s why most of them are not provided with a good internet connection
However, there are companies such as LOON, which releases balloons with satellite internet that travels in the stratosphere by stratospheric winds and provide fast internet access.
WHAT IS 5G?
5G is the most efficient form of 4g it is to be believed that it is 100 times more efficient than it. But the problem arises that 5g uses high-frequency radio waves to connect to phones wirelessly these high-frequency waves can be cut down easily by visible light or it can cause disturbance to overcome that there should be an antenna in every square mile block with a good infrastructure. In heavily populated areas and rich communities so that everyone can easily get access to it.
Thanks for reading HOW DOES INTERNET WORKS? STEP-BY-STEP if you really like this then share your thoughts below.
By: Affan Sohail